This page is a quick reference guide to what you can find on the site. Use the links to the left to find where you want to go.
- Piano Sheet Music (ピアノ楽譜) - Piano pieces (mostly from various anime) transcribed primarily by myself and by Pico of the now-defunct Pico's Score. Also links to a few other sources of anime/game sheet music, including a few rare finds.
- News - Mostly very old news from several years ago about the site and happenings in my life.
- Campaign Journal - A log of various current and past D&D games, with session summaries, quotes, and game tools.
- Game Log - A complete list of video games that I have completed, to the best of my knowledge. Not just about bragging; it's also meant to show the types of games that interest me.
- Portfolio - My professional portfolio of game projects I've worked on, websites I've built, and so on.
- Heroes of Destiny - My custom-designed roleplaying system, formerly known as Elemental Masters. An attempt to return a measure of reality and tension to pen and paper combat systems, and allow you to make the type of character you've always wanted through extreme levels of customization. Upper-mid-magic, mostly simulationist, medieval point-based fantasy, with tactical, round-free, time-based combat.
- Dragons and Broadswords - Once upon a time, I thought I'd make a sprite comic. I started, but it turns out that with nothing but MS Paint, it just takes way too much time to actually build a comic like that, so I quickly lost my motivation. The story itself is based around D&D, though not any campaign in particular.